Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
LLC: Green Publishing s.r.o.
Czech Business ID: 073 13 764, VAT ID CZ073 13 764
with its registered office at Na Folimance 2155/15, Prague 2 – Vinohrady, Czech Republic, CZ-12000
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. C 298937
for on-line magazine operation on the website: cannathemag.com
- INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions also apply to the use of:
- CANNABIS THERAPY magazine published by the Company in the form of a print and/or online periodical; and
- official CANNABIS THERAPY magazine profiles located on social networks and other online services available via the internet, especially: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, if this does not conflict with the applicable social network or online service rules.
- The Terms and Conditions may be amended or supplemented by the Company unilaterally. This is without prejudice to rights and obligations arising prior to the effective date of such change.
- The Company is not responsible for the compatibility of the Website with any hardware or software and is not responsible for its full functionality.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the operation of the Website at any time.
- The Website contains text documents and multimedia elements such as text, drawings, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, photos, programs and technologies that are classified as protected by national and international generally binding intellectual property laws. These text documents and multimedia elements are the exclusive property of the Company and/or its authors and authorized persons.
- The User undertakes to comply with the relevant intellectual property rights of the Company. Further use of these textual documents and multimedia elements is permitted only on the basis of a generally binding legal regulation or special written consent of the Company. Such consent may include the determination of other conditions of use.
- Any breach of the intellectual property of the Company may result in the establishment and enforcement of civil claims against the infringer and/or prosecution.
- INFORMATION SERVICES
- In the event that the Company allows users to discuss:
- within the Website interface; or
- through a third-party product or service whose content is displayed on the Website;
Users acknowledge that their contributions may be published on the Website without a time limit.
- Contributions and aliases used in the discussion must not be misleading, contrary to generally binding legal regulations of the Czech Republic and the EU or good morals. Contributions must not contain vulgar nor obscene expressions and insults, aggression or humiliation, any discrimination (especially racial, national, religious, gender, health) nor promotion. Contributions must not interfere with the right to the protection of the personality of individuals and the right to the protection of the name, reputation and privacy of legal persons.
- Contributions in the discussion may not contain hidden nor obvious advertising.
- The Company reserves the right to delete any discussion post, newsgroup, or all discussion posts, including without giving a reason. In particular, the Company will promptly delete such a discussion post that is contrary to the rules and policies set forth in this article.
- The Company reserves the right to forbid participation in a discussion by a User who has repeatedly violated the principles set out in this article; in justified cases, the Company may decide to prohibit access to the discussion for other fair reasons.
- All presentation of goods placed on the Website is informative. Section 1732 (2) of the Czech Civil Code does not apply.
- STORING COOKIES
- The User of the Website agrees to store “cookies” on the User’s computer. In the event that the Website can be used in a particular extent without saving cookies, the User may withdraw the consent under the previous sentence at any time.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- With reference to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), the Company informs that it has the status of a personal data controller which will provide information when using the Website. The Company has not appointed a Data Protection Officer. Personal data is processed preferentially in electronic form and protected by antivirus protection and other electronic security including use of security passwords.
- Personal data is processed by the Company for the purposes of:
- fulfillment of the Company’s obligations as a competition organizer by means of the Company’s website or CANNABIS THERAPY magazine published by the Company in accordance with the respective rules of the particular competition for the purpose of making such a competition and identifying individual competitors;
- fulfillment of the public service obligations of the Company (especially bookkeeping, tax duties, etc.) according to generally binding legal regulations;
- offering services and products, especially through newsletters (their subscription is voluntary and the data subject can withdraw his/her consent at any time).
- The Company processes the following personal information:
- name and surname;
- home address;
- email address;
- website address.
- The legal basis for such processing of personal data is:
- the data subject’s consent given for that purpose, which the data subject may revoke at any time, without causing unlawful processing of personal data prior to revocation,
- their necessity to fulfill other legal obligations that apply to the Company,
- their necessity for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Company, which are in particular the dissemination of information about the business and other business activities of the Company.
- Personal data will not be passed on to any other recipients by the Company except cookies used by Google LLC, located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, for the purpose of providing the services of Google Analytics, an IT service provider, and will not be the subject of automated decision making nor profiling, nor will be transferred to other countries.
- Personal data will be stored with the Company for a period of 3 years after the termination of the Company’s service provision to the User and settlement of all obligations arising from such contractual relationship, unless generally binding legislation imposes a longer period of time on the Company. The data subject shall have the right to request access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of the subject’s personal data, the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. These rights can be exercised via the following company contacts: Green Publishing, email: email@example.com, address: Na Folimance 2155/15, Prague 2 – Vinohrady, Czech Republic, CZ-12000. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Czech Office for Personal Data Protection.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- The information posted on the Website is of a general nature and has not been designed to cover a particular situation. Therefore, it does not represent professional nor legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should contact an appropriately qualified specialist) and does not necessarily reflect the Company’s opinion(s). The Company cannot guarantee the reliability or timeliness of information from external sites to which the Website refers. The information on the Website sometimes includes links to external websites over which the Company has no control, and for which it is not responsible.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or ineffective, or becomes invalid or ineffective, instead of the invalid provision, a provision whose meaning to the invalid provision is as close as possible will be in effect. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
Prague, 1 August 2018